Every Massage offered includes Hot Stones, Aroma Therapy and Reflexology for your ultimate Bliss.
Deep tissue Massage to the neck and shoulder region is extremely
effective in relieving the stress of working at a computer. It is also used by
athletes and dancers on a regular basis to help maintain their bodies as they
put them under daily stress. It decreases the chances of injury and reduces
recovery time between workouts. It is normal to feel a bit sore the day after a
deep tissue massage. Deep Tissue Massage draws on western clinical techniques
to address specific muscular and connective tissue structures in the body. It
requires extensive knowledge of anatomy and pathology.
It is specific to each client’s needs, and is an effective way to:
metabolic waste buildup from tissue,
normal range of motion to joints
the client’s relaxation by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system
(the body’s system to create a relaxed metabolic state).
Sports massage loosens sore muscles and tight joints, releasing tension,
restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system, as well as providing strength
and flexibility for optimal performance.
Swedish massage is a gentle, yet effective treatment that promotes
Gliding strokes, kneading movements and circular pressures, as well as other
techniques, flush the tissue of lactic acid, uric acid and other metabolic
This method positively affects the nerves, muscles, glands and circulation.
LOMI LOMI Massage
Traditional Hawaiian healing modality also known as “loving hands massage.”
This ancient technique facilitates harmony and balance, releasing holding
patterns in your body, replenishing your spirit.
Through long flowing strokes applied in sacred rhythm, Massage deeply relaxes
and profoundly revitalizes.
Lomi Lomi is a like soothing prayer for nurturing your Body and Soul.
Therapy is a specialized form of deep tissue massage in which digital pressure
and friction are used to release areas of strain in the muscle. These
areas of strain are called trigger points and are the cause of muscular pain
symptoms. Trigger points are areas of hypersensitivity in a muscle caused by
overstrain. Symptoms are pain, fatigue and weakness in the muscle and
oftentimes referral pain. These are areas far from the trigger points, causing
sensations of pain, tingling, or numbness.
Examples of referral pain include:
Lower back pain, upper back pain, carpal tunnel like symptoms, sciatica like
symptoms, hip pain, headaches, plantar fasciitis, calf cramps, tendonitis, knee
pain, iliotibial band friction syndrome, jaw pain, tempomandibular joint pain
Most of my clients prefer a combination of techniques as needed. Different areas require different pressure. I let my intuition guide me, as I listen to your body's needs to bring about relaxation and healing at the deepest level.
Benefits Of Massage:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller